Keto Breads Review
One of the biggest obstacles to staying on a keto diet is maintaining the macronutrient ratio. It’s extremely difficult to adapt to the low carb requirements because our bodies are so used to burning glucose for fuel.
Over and above that, we’re creatures of habit and we love our carbs… especially the bread in our burgers, sandwiches, etc.
What if you discovered that now you could have bread that has less than 5g of carbs?
Bread that’s keto compliant. Is your mouth already watering?
The good news is that there’s a current bestseller online called Keto Breads that promises to show you how to make bread that you can eat while on keto.
Even the toughest cynics have been won over and thousands of copies of this book has been sold.
Created by Kelley Herring, who is the founder of Healing Gourmet and author of Nutritionist Biochemist, this guide is the answer most keto dieters have been looking for.
Kelley’s qualifications are impressive and her experience shows just from the quality of breads you can make with these tasty recipes. We had to take a closer look at this product…
The Good Points:
1) The pictures of the different breads on the official website look very appetizing. The recipes in Keto Breads will show you how to make breads just like these. Here’s a list of the breads you’ll be taught to make:
• Loaf Breads• Flat Breads• Breakfast Breads• Rolls and Buns• Crackers, Croutons and Crusts• Healthy Substitutions
2) The bread recipes are all keto-friendly. This may seem to be a contradiction because the keto diet is merciless when it comes to carbs. You’re only allowed a very small amount. So how do these keto breads bypass this limitation.
Simple. The breads are grain-free and low carb. With less than 5grams of net carbs per recipe, the Keto Bread recipes in this guide are definitely compliant with the rules of the diet. Truly impressive.
3) The breads also do not contain the casomorphins and glutemorphins which are detrimental to your health, but are found in most other breads.
4) Because these breads are healthier, you’ll not experience inflammation from consuming them. Your gut health will also improve. That makes this guide useful even for those not on the keto diet.
5) Another group of people who will benefit from the Keto Breads recipe book are diabetics. These low carb breads have minimal impact on your blood sugar levels.
Their glycemic index is so low that your body doesn’t go out of ketosis. Even diabetics can consume these breads without adversely impacting their blood glucose levels.
6) The video on the official website is short enough to be tolerable unlike so many other sales videos which ramble on and on without getting to the point.
It’s good to see a face behind the product. Kelley Herring appears on video and makes everything look legitimate and trustworthy.
7) The product itself is detailed with easy to follow instructions that most people will understand. With over 35 recipes, you’re spoiled for choice.
All you need to do is follow the steps given. Here’s a breakdown of the chapters in Keto Breads:
• Loaf Breads
– Sesame-Onion Sandwich Bread
– Classic Sandwich Loaf
– Hearty Sandwich Bread
– Summer Zucchini Breads
– Better Banana Bread
– “Corn” Bread
– French Bread
– Protein Bread
– Cashew Sourdough Bread
– Almond Butter Bread
– Rye Bread
• Flat Breads
– Pita Pockets
– No Gordita Tortillas
– Zucchini Panini Bread
– Rosemary Focaccia
• Breakfast Breads
– English Muffins
– Better Bagels
– Superfat NY Bagels
– Southern Style Biscuits
– Drop Biscuits
• Rolls and Buns
– Better Burger Buns and Sub Rolls
– Burger Buns
– Herbed Dinner Rolls
– Cheddar Slider Buns
• Crackers, Croutons and Crusts
– Croutons and Breadcrumbs
– Herbed Cheddar Crackers
– Sesame-Dijon Crackers
– No-Ritos Nacho Chips
– Pizza Crust
• Healthy Substitutions
– Homemade Grain-Free Baking Powder
– Daily-Free Sour Cream
– Cream “Cheese”
8) The breads can be consumed on both a keto and paleo diet. That’s fantastic.
9) All ingredients used in the recipes are wholesome, nutritious and natural. These breads will not ruin your health like how commercially-sold bread does.
10) The product is backed by a 60-day money back guarantee. Really. Does it even get better than this? Your investment is totally risk-free.
The Bad Points:
1) This product is only available online. You’ll need a debit/credit card to purchase it.
2) Of course, you’ll have to follow the recipes and make the breads yourself. People who dislike cooking will find this to be a hassle.
Should You Get It?
This product gets 2 thumbs up from us. We truly love it.
One of the biggest challenges when adopting the keto diet is getting over our cravings for carbohydrates. In fact, it’s this reason that trips most people up.
We miss our breads and pastries. With Keto Breads, you’ll learn how to make breads that you can consume while in ketosis.
The best part is that the carb content is so low that it won’t affect your keto diet. So, you’ll be getting the best of both worlds. You can indulge your cravings and still be in ketosis.
Most serious keto dieters will see that this product is a godsend. You don’t even need to think twice. Use it to make keto breads for yourself and enjoy them while you stay in fat burning mode.
I am a ClickBank affiliate. I make a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
I am a Target affiliate. I make a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
I am a SiteGround affiliate. I receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
I am a My LeadGenSecret affiliate. I receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.