Backyard Revolution Review
The trend of trying to live ‘off grid’ is seeing an increase in popularity over the last few years and it only keeps getting more traction daily.
The rising cost of living and ridiculously high electricity bills are making more people want to live a self-sustaining lifestyle where they power their homes with solar power.
In the past, this was not possible because of the huge sums of money required for the set up. However, a few years ago, a few students at MIT found a way to stagger solar panels in a way that allowed them to harness more energy with a fraction of the space required.
It was also a lot cheaper.
One enterprising carpenter, Zack Bennet took this idea and created a system for his own backyard after seeing how a power failure left him and his family stranded. He had lost all trust in the government and realized that he had to be proactive and find a way to generate his own power.
Because of his efforts, Backyard Revolution was born… and has become an online bestseller with thousands of copies sold.
Zack’s system has made renewable energy for homes a reality. Let’s take a closer look at this product.
The Good Points:
1) The set up for the solar panels in Backyard Revolution only requires 4 feet of space. This is amazing considering the amount of power it can generate. You won’t need a lot of space to implement this plan.
2) Greta Thunberg step aside. With this energy saving set up, you’ll have a source of power that’s environment friendly too.
3) The instructions provided are broken down into a step-by-step detailed manner. You will not need any prior experience or be an electrician to build this simple system. Most people can do it.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the topics covered:
• Introduction• List of Tools• List of Materials• Parts Dimensions• The Assembly/Building Process in Drawings• The Assembly/Building Process in Pictures• Position of the Pieces Related to the Overall Assembly• Wiring• Connection to the House• Battery Bank• Connecting to the House
4) After the initial hurdle of setting up the solar panels, the system is relatively low maintenance. Unlike normal generators which are noisy, this is a silent way to generate power.
5) Despite this being a small, inexpensive energy source – it can actually power your house for 24 hours. During an emergency such as a flood or hurricane where the power goes out, this reserve energy will be very useful.
6) Building it is affordable. You’ll not need to fork out thousands of dollars for expensive solar panels.
7) Despite this being a ‘technical’ topic, the instructions in Backyard Revolution are surprisingly simple to follow. Everything is written in easy to understand, concise English for the layman to grasp quickly.
The video presentation ensures that you’ll be able to follow along and build your own solar energy without any problems.
8) The system can be fully charged by placing it in the sun for a few hours… and it will power your house for 24 hours.
9) Consistent use of this product will help you to slash your costly electricity bills.
10) The product is backed by a 60-day money back guarantee. Your investment is risk-free. You get to try it out risk-free.
11) The main product comes with 3 extra bonuses that are just as cool. For one low fee, you’re actually getting a lot in this package. It’s definitely value for money. The 3 bonuses are:
• Homestead EMP Protection Protocol• Energy Stockpiling Secrets• Homestead Alternative Energy Sources
The Bad Points:
1) This product is an online download. You’ll need a credit/debit card to purchase it.
2) If you already have the tools, you can create the system quite inexpensively. Iif you don’t have the right tools, you’ll need about $200 to purchase them all.However, these are one-time investments that you can use over and over.
The money you save from your monthly electricity bills will more than cover this initial investment.
Should You Get It?
If you’re a prepper or you’re looking to save money on your electricity bills, you definitely should get it.
This product is tried, tested and proven. It’s been an online bestseller for a while with lots of positive customer reviews. It’s inexpensive and most people will be able to afford it.
There are hardly any drawbacks to buying Backyard Revolution. It’s a fantastic resource for preppers, budget-conscious homeowners and people who wish to live off the grid.
You can’t go wrong with this product. It gets 2 thumbs up… waaay up.
I am a ClickBank affiliate. I make a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
I am a Target affiliate. I make a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
I am a SiteGround affiliate. I receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
I am a My LeadGenSecret affiliate. I receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.