Apesurvival Strike Pen Review
Strike pens are a very popular item these days. With the increasing popularity of prepping, more and more survivalists are looking for handy items they can trust.
A strike pen has many uses ranging from self-defense to writing to even a torchlight. With the plethora of models available on the market, choosing one can be a challenge.
From our research, we discovered that the Apesurvival Strike Pen is an online bestseller with thousands of sets given away to many satisfied recipients. The official website has several positive reviews.
We say given away because that’s exactly what the company is doing. You’ll have to see it to believe it.
Let’s look at this more closely…
The Good Points:
1) The material used to make the Apesurvival Strike Pen is sturdy and durable. It will last a long time and can be effectively deployed as a weapon of self-defense.
2) This is a multi-purpose tool that has a lot of features wrapped up in one small pen. The official website says that the pen’s features are:
• 2 Interchangeable Tools• Bright LED Emitter• Functional Smooth Pen• Includes Batteries• Includes Replacement Ink• Precision Milled Alloy Body• Scientifically Tested Grip Pattern• Tungsten Steel Striker• Unassuming Discreet Design• Yours for FREE Until Supplies Are Gone!
Imagine that! They’ll give it to you for free as long as you provide your email address. Once your attachments get worn out, you’ll have to purchase new ones from them. That’s how they make their money, but it’s still a fantastic deal for you.
3) This pen can be brought on board aircraft. It will not raise alarms at airport security. So, no hassles there.
4) The LED light is extremely useful when trying to repair your car or look into crevices. Using the torchlight on your phone (a common practice) is not as effective.
5) You can use this pen for self-defense. It’ll not break or bend like a normal pen. That’s why it’s called a strike pen. Of course, knowledge of self-defense will help you to use this pen much more effectively in a dangerous situation.
6) The pen itself is aesthetically pleasing. It’s small, cool and sleek. It won’t look like you’re carrying some huge baton.
The Bad Points:
1) As far as strike pens go, this is a good one… but it’s not the best one. However, the better strike pens are far more expensive.
So, the Apesurvival model is perfect for someone on a lower budget. It gets the job done and is high quality enough to depend on. Definitely value for money… but you’re not paying for it.
2) This strike pen is only available online. You’ll need to email opt in to get it free and purchase any future accessories with a credit/debit card.
3) While a strike pen can be used for self-defense, you’ll need a basic knowledge of hand to hand combat to execute the moves effectively. Ideally, signing up for some self-defense classes will give you the experience you need to use this strike pen decisively and effectively.
Should You Get It?
Of course, you should.
They are giving it away for free as long as you provide your email address. The company is probably treating the pen as a loss leader in the hopes that you’ll purchase future attachments from them in the long run.
It’s a wise business model because the strike pen is high quality and you’ll use it for years to come. The multi-purpose functionality will make it invaluable to preppers and outdoorsy people.
It’s like a Swiss Army knife… except that it has different functions and can be used to overpower an attacker and save your life. If that isn’t enough reason to get the Apesurvival Strike pen, nothing is.
Do check it out.
I am a ClickBank affiliate. I make a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
I am a Target affiliate. I make a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
I am a SiteGround affiliate. I receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
I am a My LeadGenSecret affiliate. I receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.