Truth About Abs Review
Here’s the hard truth – only about two percent of the world’s entire population has six pack abs. This is one of the most difficult goals to achieve and it’s also one of the most coveted ones.
Thousands of men and women who strive to get abs make countless mistakes during the process. They do tons of crunches and ab exercises and still never see their abs because their bodyfat percentage is not low enough…
… or their bodyfat is low, but the abs just don’t seem defined because they’re doing the wrong exercises.
All these problems end up making them lose time and effort… and after a while, they throw in the towel.
For the past several years, one book has been extremely popular when it comes to helping people achieve the washboard abs look. The Truth About Abs which was written by Mike Geary is the MOST successful six pack abs book on the planet.
Note: this item is no longer offered, but I have a really great alternative available.
What’s interesting is that Mike is not a professional bodybuilder. He’s just an Average Joe who found out what works for him. Here’s the best part – what works for him seems to work for most other men and women too.
Most of us just don’t have the time to spend hours at the gym daily. We’re also not on performance enhancing drugs like the competitive bodybuilders. So, finding a way to get a six pack without excessive effort or steroids is a challenge.
Thankfully, Mike found a few shortcuts to get us a six pack without burning ourselves out at the gym. You don’t need fantastic genetics or a gym membership.
Do what the Truth About Abs tells you to do and you’ll be just fine. Let’s see why it’s so effective…
The Good Points:
1) The fact that this product is over 5 years old and still a bestseller is proof of how effective it is. With tons of testimonials and social proof, you can’t deny that the advice within the book works.
2) Mike has dispensed with most bodybuilding jargon and kept the instructions simple and easy to follow. Do this, do that, eat this, eat that – your job is to follow his instructions to the letter.
3) His focus on the compound lifts is exactly what people need to do to shed the stubborn pounds. By doing these exercises, not only will you effectively burn the fat off and expose your abs, but you’ll also become fitter and all the different muscles in your body will get bigger.
4) Besides just covering the compound exercises one needs to do to boost their metabolism, a large section of the book covers weight loss and what one needs to do to accelerate fat loss to get vascular enough to reveal your abs. This 2-pronged approach makes the training very effective.
5) There are many photos and illustrations in Truth About Abs that show you how to execute the different exercises. You can actually see Mike doing these moves. So, he walks the talk and this is not untested theory.
6) The ab sculpting exercises will further define your abs to the point your midsection turns heads when you take off your shirt,
7) You’ll get instant access to this product upon payment. You can start on your ab journey within 10 minutes of purchase.
The Bad Points:
1) Abs are one of the most difficult muscles to carve out. This is mostly due to the fact that you need a low bodyfat percentage to reveal the abs. So, you absolutely MUST be on a clean diet and shed the stubborn fat to truly show your abs in all their glory.
2) You’ll need a credit/debit card to purchase this digital product online.
Should You Get It?
There is NO BETTER GUIDE out there when it comes to getting abs. If you want a six pack, this book is all you need.
The principles and advice within are gold. It’s been a bestseller for years with tons of positive customer testimonials.
In fact, the product is so successful that not only does Mike Geary have abs, but he has made millions with this book.
Get it. Apply it. See your abs pop out. It’s that straightforward.
Start on it today.
P.S this item is no longer offered, but I have a really great alternative available.
I am a ClickBank affiliate. I make a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
I am a Target affiliate. I make a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
I am a SiteGround affiliate. I receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
I am a My LeadGenSecret affiliate. I receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Please see my affiliate disclaimer.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.